Sunday 25 January 2015

Melodies & Desires

We have lots of books at home. I remember, as a child i often stuck my head in my parents' bookcase, looking for something interesting (oh, they had, moreover, in the back row, hidden from us!!!) ... My dad was always into arts, we had so many books about the subject from antiques to Picasso. There was one which always caught my interest, i loved to look at its pictures. It was a lookbook about Renoir's work. I always was amazed how he could paint such detailed and beautiful shadows and light, painting almost every leaf's reflection in the scene. He taught me also that shadows arent black or grey, they always have a tone depending on the enviroment. If you didnt know that, now you do. You wont be surprised he came in my mind after making these pics, those fields and all!! I love his colorful and detailed work with meadows and im happy i could create something what reminds me to it... So looking forward to spring!



Appearence:

Hair: MOON{Hair}. Insect Religion - Greyscales

Clothes:

::: B@R ::: Otoko Oiran Miira

Flowers in hair:

*LODE* Headwear - Sweet Pea [green pea]
*LODE* Head Accessory - Ceri Blossoms [pink]
*LODE* Headwear - Sweet Pea [yellow]
*LODE* Headwear - Sweet Pea [tangerine]
(all from gacha at store)



T


No comments:

Post a Comment