Tuesday 18 March 2014

Careless Whisper

One day we were having our average afternoon with my rl boyfriend when he told me he has a song to show me. He said type 'Careless Whisper' in youtube... I thought omg what kind of shit that will be (I knew this song from George Michael but never knew the title, NOW THROW THOSE ROCKS ON ME! :D) I was surprised when i heard this song, never knew he is listening to this kind of music when he's at work! I have to say this woman has an amazing voice -bonus she is hot-  and in general this vintage jazz sounds so good with this song. I like it better than the original. The band is called Postmodern Jukebox, be sure to check out all their videos becouse they turn Justin Bieber's and Miley Cyrus' -and others- songs into awesomeness!






Appearence:

Skin: titzuki - Mimi sunrise / pale
Hair: little bones. - True Affection / Nightingale

Clothes:

Shirt: *COCO*_Bodysuit(Black) (not available anymore)
Skirt: IAF Faded Leggy Skirt
Shoes: ::Duh!:: Ruby Classic Pump

Accessories:

Eyeshadow: [KATHAARIAN] Pluton Make Up
Earrings: [ glow ] studio - Galaxy Clips
Bracelet: *MM* Skinny Gold/Resin Bangle
Clutch: *COCO*_SatinClutch_Black
Tattoo on thigh: Your cocain :: Live free



N

No comments:

Post a Comment