Thursday 10 April 2014

Valar Morghulis

Hi!

After a long break i think im back again. I was moving in RL and it was stressful and busy. I'm still not ready with packing, muhahah. I didnt know that we have this much stuff. Sooo, a new april has come which means a new Game of Thrones season. I wasnt so satisfied with season 3 so i just watched the last episode this weekend and still didnt watch the first of the new season but will check it out :D You can guess, after reading the books the series can get boring.
A new fair also came to SL, called 'The Secret Affair' you can find many GoT themed stuff there. I didnt plan to impersonate anybody from the series but after i saw so many 'Khaleesis' and 'Mothers of dragons' i knew i have to break the monotony with another character. I dont know if the many women dressed up like that becouse Daenerys is their favourite character or they just could buy things at that fair about her (seriously, there were rarely items at that fair what arent about her, shame!) Of course i can also understand if she is your fav character, sexy, blonde, strong, one of the characters who went through the biggest evolution, but come on guys, dont be surprised if the 'Khaleesi' theme gets boring for me :D Its my personal opinion, others can bath in as many Daenerys as they want.
So, here im impersonating my Nr.1 favourite character Arya. Sadly, if you saw only the series you arent able to know her well, many things she went through cannot recorded by camera. I like her character the most becouse in my opinion its the deepest of all. She is alone a lot so we dont hear her conversations but her thoughts. Through her struggles she goes as deep as a rat and after rises with a lot of anger pain in her heart. Also, she kinda reminds me when i was a child.
I know nobody will answer this but who is your most favourite character and why?


Click for outfit details

Appaerence:

Skin: made by me only for this outfit
Hair: booN - LZE218 hair - brown
Face dirt: ::M2M_YC - Dirty Face::: (1 L$!! by Yumi Chiuh)

Clothes:

Tunic: DLS - Celtic Tunic - Sunny J (part of whole outfit, 1L$!!)
Shawl: [DA] - Fur Shawl. (by Doraleous)
Pants: DLS - Simple Leggings - Russet P (part of whole outfit, 1L$!!)
Boots: DRD - worn combats (10 L$)

Accessories:

Belt: DRD - GOT Wolf belt (gatcha @ The Secret Affair)
Knife: Blackburns - Medieval Knife (Free!! comes with more swords and animations HUD!)

Fun:

 

N

No comments:

Post a Comment