Monday 2 November 2015

Silver and Cold

Hey there, it's been a long time! I'm ready for winter! Not that it means anything good, since every year i die a little at this time. I'm even more afraid now that being here on the cold North, i told Jack give me a blanket and wake me up in march... Whatever, i will try to hold on but if can't, i'm sure my baby will be here to warm me up :)
It's very busy times with creating and i feel a bit out of the order with blogging so will be very rare nowadays. I will try to keep up with making posts about my creations (that was the original purpose of this blog but laziness always wins in the end!)
Jack made a very cute velvet top for this cold season, check it out! It comes in default layer, TMP and Omega appliers! 8 beautiful colors! HERE
Also, if you want this amazing hands tattoo and cool boots check out the new Sanarae round! Hurry because many stuff are limited there -like this tattoo- will not be sold after the event!




Hair: ::Bold & Beauty:: Hair :: Eden. @The Gacha Garden
Hand tattoo: se//mi / Fujutsu - Hands (Purple, limited!!) @SaNaRae
Shirt: BOYS TO THE BONE - heart crop - white (NEW!)
Coat: ~Harajuku~ Flashing Lights Fur Jacket - Blue
Skirt: -Pixicat- TheDark.Skirt (Shiny)
Bag: =Zenith= Leather Bone Handbag (Bone) (tinted) @The Epiphany
Boots: .:Lil Things:. - Pearlescent Platform Chelsea boots @SaNaRae

Poses: BTTB - model poses #1
!bang - stands 530-539 poses and
NRage Studio Poses! for Gen-Neutral

T

No comments:

Post a Comment